The Maine Wood Products Association 2015 Annual MeetingAgenda isin two weeks - if you haven't already registered please do so today!
The Franco American Heritage Center in Lewiston, Maine is the site for the 2015 MWPA Annual Meeting. Our Agenda is packed full of information for businesses of all sizes.
- Tours of 2 high quality cabinet shops within a stone's throw of the Franco American Heritage Center;McIntosh & Co. and Central Maine Cabinetry and Millwork
- Steve Rohde of the Northern Forest Center will update us on Transformational Innovation Assistance for Wood Products Manufacturing and the Skilled Workforce Initiative for Wood Manufacturing, programs made possible with the MWPA grant acquired through Northern Border Regional Commission.
- Kevin Lewis of Maine Community Health Options will be speaking on the ACA and it's impact on small business
- Gary Hall of Great Falls Insurance can shed some light on Workers Comp issues.
- Charlie Agnew of Competitive Energy LLC, andEfficiency Maine, will help us understand and combat the impending increases in electrical costs.
A day full of information, networking, the member roll call, business meeting and elections followed by a social hour will make the time a great investment. We hope to see you there!